The tour includes:
- 3 to 4 hour boat trip & wildlife watching
- Ethical underwater seal viewing from our floating platform
- All equipment (funky drysuits, polar-fleece onezies for chilly days, boots, mask & snorkel, hoodie and gloves if needed)
- Small groups of max. 12 people (only 8 seal swim participants max.)
- USB thumb drive with photos and videos
- Yummy homemade Tasmanian treats, mmhm!
- Toilet facilities on board
- Passionate crew who can’t wait to share this amazing place with you
- Detailed interpretation of the coastline & wildlife in English and German
- Donation towards our wildlife conservation projects
- See our baby wallabies that we raise after being orphaned (animals health permitting)
All you need to bring is some warm clothes to dive into after the tour and your charged camera.